Thursday, June 01, 2006

Day 2, a Day late

I had Karate last night from 6:30 until about 8:30... talk about intense. I "learned" (but didn't really retain) Kihons 1,2 & 3. I have Karate again this afternoon. I'm trying to go every day it's offered in an attempt to get up to speed as quickly as possible. I'm incredibly sore, but it's a small price to pay for zombie preparedness (not to mention the whole inner-peace thing).

I am looking at new houses this weekend. The real estate agent was unable to find any with moats, but I can add that later. The complex network of underground tunnels is also proving to be a difficult order to fill.

In other news, I've decided I need some sort of zombie-ass-kicking soundtrack. Song suggestions are welcome.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty much anything by Joe Satriani.

No stupid lyrics, just balls out guitar god shredding. If I am listening to Satch in my car, I can't help but start speeding and cutting in front of people. It's just aggressive ass kicking music.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home