Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Wellness

In the interest of my general health, I am once again quitting drinking diet soda, of which I usually drink six per day because it is highly addictive. So today is my first soda-free day, and I am in the throws of an enormous headache (caffeine withdrawal- yay). I'm keeping this entry short.

Workout Today:
30 minutes on the elliptical, Cross Country today! I need to alternate my workout more so that I don't settle into too much of a routine...
1 mile run
3/4 mile cooldown

And thanks Slash for the videogame suggestions. I hadn't considered Halo 2, but I certainly will check it out. Anything that will improve my reflexes and scare the poop out of me is absolutely great for my zombie resistance training.
And I hope to look good while kicking ass... I am a girl after all. I want to be a tough-ass, scary, zombie killing maniac with cute hair. Deadly cute hair.

Advice of the Day: Addictions, like caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, etc. may be difficult to fulfill in a necropalytic environment. It is beneficial to quit them prior to the zombie invasion. (No matter the withdrawal, better to go through that in a pre-apocalyptic state)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While Halo 2 is in fact a fine game, I was actually suggesting Half Life 2. Halo is fun, but it is not scary. Half Life 2 has several sequences of extreme spookiness.

Also, if you are worried about the zombie menace, I don't think you can play too many Resident Evil games.

I had hoped to have a nice 'rugged yet handsome survivor' look for the necropalypse. I am starting to face up to the fact that if I don't being my own 'zombie defense fitness training' soon, I will more likely wind up being the guy who looks vaguely surprised while the zombies rip him limb from limb.

Middle age is bad for the zombie fighting skillz.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home