Saturday, April 29, 2006

Chain Link

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to climb over a chainlink fence. I won't go into the motivations too deeply, except to say that my keys were on the other side. This is the second time I've had to scale this fence in the past six months. It is a ten foot, standard chain link fence. The first time I did it I had the assistance of a chair and it took me about 20 minutes, and several attempts. Lots of bruises later, I made it to the other side.
When I scaled the fence yesterday, I not only reduced my time to about a couple of minutes, but I did it without the aid of a chair, and accomplished it on my first attempt. Seems that I have the same amount of bruising though.
The point of this fence-climbing (besides getting my keys)... I now know that chainlink is a transversable obstacle, and moreover, an obstacle that might slow the zombie menace enough for me to prepare an offensive strike.
I can sleep a little easier tonight.

Food today:
1 cup of muesli
1 cup of milk
1 banana
1 pickle
1/4 cup trail mix
2 slices vegetable pizza
mushroom sandwich
3/4 cup of potato chips
1/2 a strawberry milkshake.

No exercise.. weekend...

Advice of the Day: Know your limitations, and know how to circumvent them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home