Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Super Workout

Today I envisioned kicking zombie ass while I worked out. I kept on reminding myself of the greater good, and the goals that I was working towards. When I was running, I pretended there was a gruesome crowd of the undead behind me (I also pretended that I was running in a semi-straight line, instead of around a track). Here is the summary:

40 minutes on "Total Body Workout", and I increased the resistance.
1 mile run
1/2 mile walk
20 minutes on weights

BAM! I should be able to decapitate a zombie with my bare hands in no time!

Food Intake:
1 cup of muesli
1 cup of milk
1 banana
1 fruit leather
1/2 cup of trail mix
1 apple
1 slice of banana/flaxseed bread
2 eggs (scrambled)
1 english muffin with rhubarb jam

Advice of the Day:
A great workout is usually qualified by an especially sore time the next day. Remember, zombies don't feel pain... neither should you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home