Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter thoughts

Ok, this is a day late, but I forgot to wish everyone a Happy Zombie Day!
Clearly, the Christian faith is a pro-zombie faith. Not only is the messiah a zombie but he even made other zombies before becoming a zombie himself... Think about it...

In other news I found this exam which tests your mental preparedness for dealing with a near total zombie state, The Zombie Scenario Survivor Test.
I scored a little over 80%, which is decent... I guess that's about what I should be at this point in my training. By the time I am done training however, I expect to score 100% and be a hardcore, cold-blooded zombie destroying machine.

Progress was made today, thusly:

1 cup of muesli
1 cup of milk
1.5 bananas
1 apple
1 hardboiled egg
3/4 cup trail mix
1 fake turkey sandwich
1 cup of organic cheetos
1/4 cup trail mix

30 minutes, again on the "Total Body Interval"- clearly my favorite setting, but I upped the resistence to "4" from "1", so a much harder workout.... and the customary 1/2mile cool down walk.

Picture of the day:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home