Friday, April 14, 2006

Flabby to Fit

It occurs to me that I should have some sort of "before" picture... so here goes:

This is an unflattering picture of me before I became aware of the zombie menace. Carefree... on vacation... and not very physically fit...

That's gonna change. Soon I will be a hardened warrior ready to destroy the undead threat that dares oppose the (living) human race!!!

On to more banal details:
1 cup of muesli
1 cup of milk
1 banana
1 blueberry bagel with raspberry cream cheese
2 slices of banana bread
1 apple
1 cup of muesli (why only have it for breakfast)
1 cup of milk
1 banana

It was a rather calorie ridden day, but I think it burned off with all of the hustling I did today. Plus 40 minutes on the elliptical machine, with customary 1/2 mile cool down.

And for anyone who missed it:
My Pet Zombies
The Ultimate in Horror desensitazation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home