Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Pet Zombie

I found this great website today: My Pet Zombie. I figure I'll get one of these, probably the tongue one (it freaks me out the most), and I'll position it above my bed so it's the first thing I see when I wake up. That ought to desensitize me pretty quickly... if I don't have a heart attack first.

$399 seems like a lot to spend on a "novelty" item... but it may save your life by allowing you to keep your cool.

Also, what's with them all wearing suits? Is it to imply that the first to fall to the ghoul menace will be businessmen? Maybe it is implying that businessmen are already zombies. I may have to do some research to see which groups are more likely to turn first.

Diet Today:
1 cup muesli
1 cup milk
1 banana
2 fruit leathers
1 apple
1/2 cup granola (cranberry and apple)
celery with peanut butter
pineapple pizza
1 bread stick
1 diet coke

Admittedly, not the healthiest meal this week, but I figure I should enjoy my pineapple pizza while I still can. After the zombies rise up, pizza might be a hot commodity, especially pineapple pizza (since I seem to be the only person alive who enjoys it).

I did 30 minutes on the elliptical machine in "Cross Country" mode, to practice escaping from the undead on uneven terrain. Then the standard 1/2 mile walk cool down. I plan on starting resistance training soon. I am currently reading up on it to make for a better and, hopefully, less harmful workout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home