Sunday, April 23, 2006

Falling off the Wagon

Ok, so I have been in a dedicated mental state this weekend. I have been researching anatomy so as to find the most efficient way to kill zombies. I have been researching weapons, and developing a list so as to prepare my arsenal for the end of days. I have been trying to desensitize myself to the horrific nature of the living dead. BUT...

Physically, I have fallen off the wagon. Ok, it's only been since Friday since I last worked out, but it feels like ages, not to mention my eating habits... I haven't given into my ultimate weakness, cake, however, perhaps as a means of compensating I have given into all other sorts of sweets. So on that note here's the stats for today:

1 cup of muesli
1 banana
1 cup of milk
1 apple
1/2 cup of trail mix
a chunk of beer battered blooming onion (really bad, but oh so good)
1/2 portobella sandwich
some fries
1/2 a small Dairy Queen blizzard.

And on that note, I resolve to return my eating habits to their previous healthier state. The last thing I need when the zombie menace descends is an unfortunate junk food addiction (and the pot belly that slows me down).

Advice of the Day: NEVER GIVE IN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home