Thursday, April 20, 2006

Confessional

A Confession:
I am hopelessly addicted to suger... most often in the form of cake. I have been craving cake like crazy this whole week. I don't want to give in to my urges because:
1)Cake will most likely make me sick, or at the very least extremely lethargic, thus more prone to zombie attack.
2)There will be direct evidence of how week-willed I can be. If I can't even stand up to Cake, how can I deliver my loved ones from the zombie menace?
3)If the zombies find out how I think frosting flowers are pretty, I'll never live it down.

So no cake.

Here's what I ate instead:
1 cup of muesli
1 cup of milk
1 banana
1 16oz smoothie (starburst)
1 hard-boiled egg
1/2 cup of trail mix
1 fruit leather (strawberry)
1 cranberry/apple muffin
1 cup of salad
1/2 cup of trail mix
5 potato chips

And here's how I burned it off:
40 minutes on "Total Body Interval" on the elliptical (3.6 miles) and 1/2 mile walk cooldown.

On a side note I've only lost one pound since I started this. However, I think I have gained quite a bit of muscle, so it balances out.

Tomorrow I get another identifying mark.

Advice of the Day: To fight zombies, one needs an iron will, determined to live no matter what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home