Tuesday, May 09, 2006

ZombieDefense.org

I recently got a comment from Samuel J. Redford, RTAS Senior Operative, at ZombieDefense.org. I am adding their daring website to my list of links and I praise their efforts to deter the zombie menace. ZombieDefense.org has enough tactical information to inform the most ignorant of our population. In addition to the standard (as well as unstandard) weapons and tactics analysis, they have a plethora of information regarding the ethics of zombie killing, much more information than Max Brooks on possible causes of zombie-ism, pod-casts and much much more! So check them out for the sake of you and your loved ones.
ZombieDefense.org
Do it NOW!

Back to my training...
I am still having zombie dreams, however, I must say that they are quite enjoyable. I always kick-ass, plus I think it's a good means for me to release all of this zombie-killing energy that I have yet to put towards killing zombies. If anything, I think it is a mark of a healthy mind, and my mental prepardness for dispatching with the undead.

Workout today:
30 minutes intense "Total Body Interval"
Ran a mile
Walked half-mile

The gym is an interesting place. Despite the level of physical activity, I can't help but think that most of these people will fall during the first wave of the zombie invasion. Especially that guy that just stands around the weights and poses. We are complacent in our workouts. We should always remember that your fitness is your primary defense, and access to the andreniline necessary to escape should be readily available.

Advice of the Day: Even though it may be satisfying to put extra bullets in a bullet-ridden extra-dead zombie corpse, it is usually a good idea to conserve ammo. Usually.

Response to Slash: I will stand by your side, machete in hand, when the zombie menace strikes. In the meantime, please use your knowledge to educate those you love so that they may thwart the zombie uprising. Remember, Never Give In, Never Give Up!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering...

Do you mix in speed training with your indurance training in case the zombies are fast zombies, a la the new Dawn of the Dead?

Or are you assuming they will be slow, Romero-esque zombies?

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home