Wednesday, May 24, 2006

official post for today!

These are my official purchases for zombie training today:

Coppertone SPF 50 sunblock- this is the highest SPF I can find, but I'm always on the look out for something higher. Not bursting into flames is a good thing.
Bug Spray- because evading zombies is annoying enough without mosquitos biting you.
Jump Rope-Because quarters may be cramped when on the move, but that's no excuse to get out of shape, plus it can also function as a tie-down.

Today, I jogged around the neighborhood for about an hour. I took both of my dogs with, because they also need to get into shape. I don't intend to leave them to the zombie menace. And they also double as resistence training.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which brings up an excellent question:

Is it possible to get the zombie infection from mosquitos? They can pass along a lot of other bloodborn infections.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home