Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Misc. Notes

I had Karate tonight, and it was awesome. I learned the "elbow punch", so zombies better learn to fear my bent arm. Yesterday was great too. I learned how to take somebody down. Granted, this manuever demands an opponent who is not trying to eat your face, but it was cool all the same.

In continuing with my multi-level terrain training, I have been taking my dogs out to the forest on the weekends with me. Because, as I've said before, they are important to me, and should be a "useful burden". In accordance, I've begun training them to keep up and carry packs (pictures of useful dogs to be posted soon).

I'm glad to see that my readers are taking the naked zombie threat seriously. Naked zombies are just as dangerous as the regular kind, perhaps more so because of the distracting nudity. Remember, a zombie threat no matter was the state of dress/undress, friend/foe, is still a THREAT and must be taken out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When we are living in our communal bunker following the necropalypse, I will show you a really excellent elbow lunge that has served me well in the past. The great thing about it is that it does not require a lot of physical strength or body weight to be effective. Though, if you are strong and/or heavy, it can be devastating.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home