Saturday, June 10, 2006

Injury Pics

Here are some less-than-dramatic pictures of my various vehicle related injuries. Enjoy!

First my nose. I was hard to take a good pic of my slowly developing facial bruise. I'm pointing at it in this one, but you really can't see it in the picture:


Slightly more dramatic: one of my many seatbelt related injuries:


Finally, my clubfoot... which is next to impossible to walk on (the right foot, left is "normal"):


On a side note: I was out and about today, and this man came up to me to ask if I was Natalie Portman. I think he was a little disappointed when I informed him that I was merely a member of the anti-zombie resistance. Natalie Portman probably isn't as prepared for the zombie apocalypse, though at the moment, she can run faster than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home