Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Zombie Nightmare

After my post yesterday about the subtle states of zombiism, and had my worst zombie dream ever. Let's make one thing clear... I have zombie dreams every night. When you spend everyday trying to prepare for the zombie menace, the menace integrates itself into every aspect of your life. That being said, this was one of those dreams where I wasn't kicking ass.

As I described in my last post, the first of wave of the zombie menace will be less detectable because of lack of public knowledge. This is exactly what happened in my subconscious vision of the future. I was caught up in a hysterical suburbia. My prepared fortress was inaccessible, and my machete was nowhere to be found. I was trying to defend myself with a steak knife with an unsupportive group that would soon crumble from infighting. On top of it all, I got bit trying to protect my half-assed group (that will teach me). I wanted to fight until the bitter end, but I couldn't get any reassurances that I would be put down when the time came.

So, I would say that I have some definite insecurities about what the apocalypse will bring. Hopefully, I will have another of my much-more-fun zombie destroying dreams tonight.

In other news, I might have broken my finger, typing is difficult. It's my trigger finger, so this could be problematic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home