Saturday, November 04, 2006

A pensive moment

I haven't posted in the last couple of days because I've been having a rather introspective week about being a zombie hunter. (I also messed up my hands pretty badly over the last week... typing has been a little difficult). In this time, I've been asking all the important questions:

1. What does it mean to be a zombie hunter (especially in this pre-apocalyptic state)?
2. Is is possible to be fully prepared without having been exposed to a single zombie?
3. Given these questions, how can one convince others of the zombie threat in earnest?

Unfortunately, I don't have any definite answers to these questions (and many others) but I think that they are crucial to consider. I don't even know if there is a single answer to these questions, but I hope that thinking about them will enlighten my daily practice of zombie defense training.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home