Thursday, October 26, 2006

Lasik Surgery

As you can see from my "good news, good shoes" post a few days ago... I wear glasses. I wish I could say that they were just to give me the "nerdy-sheik" look, however, my vision is exceptionally bad. This causes me special concern, especially with the impending zombie threat. If my glasses were to break, I'd basically be zombie fodder. Unless I develop skills like the blind ninja-demon in Ninja Scroll.

I've been considering Lasik surgery, simply because I won't have to rely on my glasses, but I have certain reservations especially concerning the combination of "laser" and "eyes". So I'm doing my research, and perhaps in the near future, I will be making a serious investment in my survival.

However, maybe the money would be better spent on a serious gun and some more firearms training?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

That being said, while you have you have your glasses on and in perfect working order your vision is certainly not that link. I would go with your lack of a Y chromosome on that one.

So...if your glasses are lost/broken, which they most certainly will be, you are screwed, even with your larger arsenal, and you would probably also then become a liability to those around you.

Hayes got lasik, and has a Y chromosome, and he has a sweet gun, this is why he will be my right hand man in the impending doom.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home