Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Grand 'Poon Interview

The lovely people at Grand 'Poon (who occasionally post here) have interviewed me for my perspective on the zombie menace. I agreed, as a major part of my stance on zombies involves getting information out. Hopefully, this interview will cause a few more people to prepare themselves against the undead threat. Check it out:

Grand 'Poon Zombie Defense Interview

Regarding Lyz's question from yesterday (and I paraphrase), "is it appropriate to call in sick, if the undead are at your workplace?":

If the undead are overrunning your workplace, chances are, your work doesn't expect you to be there. The more likely scenario is that someone (who is very dedicated) has become infected and chooses to come to work. If you notice that a co-worker (or child- in the case of teaching) is infected or in a pre-zombie state, you may want to pull them aside, explain what is happening, and offer to put them out of their soon-to-be cannibalistic misery. If they resist, lock them in a broom closet.

Personally, I probably wouldn't call in sick because I like to be proactive against the zombie menace. Therefore, I would take whatever precautions I could to isolate and destroy the zombie virus before it reaches an apocalyptic state. I don't think I could do this on my own, but, hopefully, I would set an inspiring example.

Besides, who doesn't want to take out that seriously annoying coworker that makes your work-life a living hell? Once they're a zombie, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home