Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Mosquitos

My house and neighborhood have been infested with mosquitos. I am covered in mosquito bites. When I first purchased my bug spray as part of my anti-zombie supply kit, I was unsure of whether or not it would be worth its weight. I can now say with some certainty that it is. The profound irritation associated with mosquito bites would be a tremendous distraction from fighting the zombie menace. I would constantly be scratching and slapping instead of snipping and stabbing.

Additionally, I wonder if bug spray has any zombie repellent effects. I imagine it is unlikely, but there is a slight chance that whatever causes the mosquitos to pass you up as a meal may make you less detectable to the zombies. I will have to look into this further.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home