Thursday, July 13, 2006

Post Death Considerations

Since so much of this blog deals with the topic of death, and how it can be dealt out (again and again) I feel it is necessary to reflect on what I want done with my remains in the event of my tragic (and most likely ironic) death.
Since I plan on feeling no real attachment to my meatbag after my demise, I would like to be disposed of in the most effcient manner. It should involve fire though, because fire is pretty. Of course, I hope to go in a very dramatic being eaten-by-tiger sort of way, so maybe there won't be any (undigested) remains.
So I would like all of my fellow persons in zombie defense training to post on what they would have done with their remains should it come to that.
Post away!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been struggling with this question since you posted it... And came across the perfect answer while falling asleep last night in the pages of my most recent book.

I don't care what happens to me after I die -- my goal is to keep my head on my shoulders so long as it pleases me. I will say, that after I am dead, I am sure friends and loved ones will decide "what I would have wanted," which will likely be nothing like what I would have wanted, and everything like what they want. I look forward to the amusement.

Apropos, anyone?

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home