Thursday, June 29, 2006

Shooting Day

Today, I am going shooting with Justin. This will be my first time with a gun. I am excited and nervous. We will be shooting a handgun and something that looks like this monster:

They don't have any zombie targets for practice, so I'll have to use my imagination... or perhaps make my own for next time.
I will report tomorrow on my experience.

Also, thanks for the support on the Corolla decision. I hope to be mobile again sometime next week. And no more using the car as a battering ram.

3 Comments:

Anonymous justin said...

You won't exactly have to use your imagination, since the targets are human shaped silhouettes. Zombie and human silhouettes are remarkably similar.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Jerilyn said...

Oh, I love to go shooting! I've only recently learned how to shoot and now I can't get enough.

Hmm...maybe I'm less meatshield and more third string zombie fighter than I'd originally thought.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Slash said...

Pistols are fun, but nothing is more satisfying than blowing something up with a short barrel 12 gauge. I suspect that the 12 gauge will be the zombie defense weapon of choice, though I don't have any empirical data on that.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home