Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Everyday Stealthing

After my experiments in office sneaking yesterday, I realized what a valuable tool sneaking was. And of course, not without its entertainment value. Therefore, I am going to continue stealthing around, and not just in the office setting.

As Slash pointed out, the zombie apocalypse is definitely has is positive side. That's the kind of thinking that ensure your survival. Just remember, when you have to shoot your best friend in the face because he tried to eat you, at least you not filing some stupid, irrelevant report for a know-nothing boss that doesn't respect your abilities.

In other news, my roundhouse kicks are starting to pack some "oomph". They make a very satisfying noise when I impact the punching bag. I like to imagine that it's the sound of my foot crushing a zombie head. Punching is still more gratifying though.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Office stealth is also useful for dodging assignments, and snagging the last of the coffee without making more.

The office Ninja never needs to make more coffee...

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh!

And after the zombie apocalypse, you could actually go find the zombie version of your stupid no nothing boss, and file a 12 gauge report in his face.

How deeply satisfying would THAT be.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home