Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Conclusions

I have reached several conclusions regarding the topics addressed in my last post:

First, Slash was resourceful enough to suggest procuring a Carrion-species of plant which would emulate the smell of rotting flesh, thereby allowing scent training in a relatively sanitary (and legal) fashion. At the moment I am looking into which type of plant to get as there is a whole range of plants that smell like rotting meat.

Secondly, First Aid training is slightly outside of my budget at the moment. I have discovered a few classes which offer CPR and the like, but since I am still paying for my impromptu demolition derby, they will have to wait. In the meantime, I am supplmenting my knowledge through the internet. Field training is more difficult. I will have to limit my First Aid practice to random people I find injured on the street. Unless they have already turned into zombies, then no first aid for them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful. How many times have we seen someone rendering first aid to what they assumed was an injured person, only to have their face chewed off when the person suddenly came to life as a zombie.

I would think CPR after the necropalypse would be a very dangerous affair.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home