Wednesday, June 28, 2006

the nature of posting

"hi, I'm a dumbass computer program that selects key words from your blog, places them in casual phrasing and then directs you to my stupid website that has absolutely nothing to do with your website."

What a bunch of crap. Any posts like this will be deleted. Meanwhile, hilarious, thoughtful posts are very much appreciated and encouraged. It is a delight to read comments everyday, which momentarily lift me out of my humdrum, pre-apocalyptic existence. Also, I should note that I'm a technical moron, and have no idea how to instant message. But once I figure it out, you'll be hearing from me :)

Current News: I am totally out a vehicular transport (the car I was borrowing has been revoked). Trying to purchase a car. Can't afford a tank. Probably going to get a Toyota Corolla. I will be sure to put a witty, anti-zombie bumper sticker on it though.
I am able to get a ride to Karate tonight though. I missed it yesterday, and am going into Karate withdrawal. Punching things is a tremendous relief. Right now, I'm learning how to break necks. Obviously, actual neck-breaking isn't encouraged in class, but we are learning the proper motions. This should have results similar to decapitation, where all that's left is to destroy the head.

"Kill the head, the body will die!"
-Hunter S. Thompson (though some will claim he appropriated this from the B-movie, The Incredible Two-Headed Transplant)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home