Thursday, July 06, 2006

Randomness

Excellent advice, Slash. Definitely be sure to avoid any ironic death. If you truly enjoy killing zombies (and who wouldn't?), keep your overwhelming joy to yourself, lest you become a posterchild for ironic death.
For that matter, avoid the regular death too.

Regarding comments, yesterday. Even though a gun may prevent hand-to-hand combat, I'd still feel a lot better knowing I can actually hit someone. At the very least, it would be less embarrassing in class.

2 Comments:

Blogger Slash said...

You should ask your teacher if you can bring a gun (empty) to class and practice hitting people with it. I am guessing that in an ammo related emergency, my gun would turn into a club pretty fast.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Jerilyn said...

Yes, Slash, but in the interest of staying in the class, I would ask before I bring it. "Bringing a gun to class" doesn't fall under the "it's better to ask forgiveness than permission" rule.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home