Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Back in the game

I have recovered internet access.
Cleveland was nothing special. I should say that I wasn't in Cleveland proper, but about 20 minutes (give or take) from Cleveland. It was pretty rural where I was, and other than being flatter, not much different from the terrain I am currently roaming.

In other news:
I think I may be testing for my next belt soon, but I'm not sure. I have to admit that I have trouble actually hitting people, and tend to be a real pussy when it comes to sparring. Granted, Sensei doesn't expect me to punch through or actually hurt my sparring partner, but he would like me to go through the proper motions. I hope this isn't a problem when it comes to fighting zombies.
Taking punches isn't much of a problem. I was punched in the face last week (I was supposed to block, but wasn't ready). No visible bruising, but definitely speeds up the learning process.

Oh and "200 hundred" is a typo that expresses how excited I was to shoot that many bullets. Definitely want to go shooting again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home