Monday, July 17, 2006

update

After a protracted, unbearably hot weekend, I am proud to say that I have relocated. At the moment we are living off the grid, no internet, no cable, no telephone. I wish I could say that this was some sort of anti-zombie measure, but unfortunately it is more because of a lack of preparation. So I will try to update when I cross paths with an un-password-protected internet connection, but I make no promises.

In the meanwhile, with my spare time usually directed towards the computer, I will begin work on my underground complex series of tunnels and refuges, which, unfortunately, this house did not come with.

And Slash, I admire your robocop-like determination to keep killing even after death.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm renting a trencher for the first time on Thursday. After my experiences with the tiller last summer, I'm sure my neighbors are looking forward to the undoubtedly hilarious diversion from everyday life as the battle between woman and machine rages on. Have you considered power machinery to help in the "renovation" of your new home?

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home