Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Anti-Zombie Transportation

I finally got a new (to me) car. It's a 2002 Honda Civic. Reliable goes a long way when it comes to escaping from zombies. It's got a large trunk capacity for storing supplies or an alternate form of transportation such as a bicycle. Great gas mileage, for when the gas stations all shut down because of the necropalypse. Plus, it's a nice non-descript green.
Here is a picture:

Don't worry I didn't pay sticker price. Once I explained the necessity of a vehicle is this pre (but not for much longer) apocalyptic state, the salesman came around to my point of view. He said he was going to go home and start stock-piling canned goods.

Finally, here is a zombie related sign that the apocalypse is, in fact, nigh:
"Zombies" Arrested on WMD Charges

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home