Monday, March 05, 2007

More Zombie Dreams

I think I have zombie dreams every night now. I hope that that is some indicator of my passion for hunting zombies. Usually, the dreams is set right at the turning point when the undead start to outnumber the living, and I'm just starting to get a feel for the best anti-zombie strategies. The one thing that is common to every dream is my over-estimating of my abilities, nearly getting killed, stepping back and re-evaluating and becoming a better fighter. I think that's probably a fairly accurate subconscious evaluation.

I assume that this is evidence of my brain trying to provide subconscious training simulations for me while I sleep. It's a way for me to actively analyze strategies on my down time. Moreover, I like that my subconscious tries to keep my ego in check (it's classic Freudian psychology). Mostly, I think the dreams will help tamper my fear response when the zombies do actually rise. Regardless, it makes for exciting sleep, and I usually do feel well rested in the morning.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have zombie dreams about 3 times a week. It hinders my sleeping patterns quite a bit, but I feel more prepared. The AK-47 and machete under my bed give me piece of mind.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I sleep with my machete under my bed too.
You never know when you will need it.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home