Thursday, February 22, 2007

Dentistry

One of the best things that you can do in order to prepare for the zombie menace is to make sure that your body is in the best working order before the menace rises. While I usually apply this to exercise and healthy eating it also extends to more specialized areas, such as dentistry.

Personally, I despise going to the dentist. I don't have any specific fears, or any of the normal dentist problems, I just really hate going. However, I did overcome my prejudice last Friday, and I went to the dentist. I am happy to report that my teeth are in good working order. This may not seem like a particularly tremendous accomplishment, but at least I don't have to go for another six months.

The reason things like this are important to upkeep (as much as you may hate to go to the dentist), is that you can't have the distraction of a toothache (from a neglected cavity... or whatever) when you are trying to fight for your life. Anything that will keep you healthy longer is a good thing, even if it does mean giving up an afternoon of training to have your teeth coated with a disgusting cherry-flavored paste, only to have it sprayed all over your face when it is "cleaned" off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danieledward said...



We have an experienced team of dentists in West Covina. Harmony Dental Care is more than just a dental clinic. It’s a place where our passion for dentistry is used to serve and improve our local community. Our goal is to help you and your family achieve the best possible dental health and give you the results you desire.

Harmony Dental care

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home