Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Zombie Watch

I have to admit that I have been somewhat distracted, what with all of the training and stock piling. As a result, I don't search the news every day for a possible zombie outbreak. Sad to say, this might cost me my edge. However, I am happy to report that someone else is covering this topic, hopefully with some success and foresight.

Samexf posted a comment recently. Upon further investigation, I found that he has his own blog, encouraging the dissemination of news of possible zombie outbreaks. So check out Zombie Watch, and please report any occurances which may be zombie related. As a globally linked community we can stop the threat. So keep your eyes peeled, and please inform us (the zombie hunting community) of any potential outbreaks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home