Thursday, November 16, 2006

Rural Defense

Wozgog! I was wondering where you were... hoping you weren't swallowed up by the zombie menace, or even worse, having fallen into the depths of non-belief...

I have to agree with your comments. Having grown up a rural girl, I feel fairly confident in my ability to navigate and survive a more natural terrain. In regards to your concerns, research has shown that the zombie virus is non-communicable by animals other than humans. Though they can become infected, the virus will simply kill the non-human subject. The nature of the mutation that kills non-humans always prevents non-humans from transferring the virus to humans. So good news, in kind of a horrible way. At least animals don't have to suffer the horror of their kin resurrecting and trying to eat them.

In other news, I've added a bumper sticker to my online store, Zombie Defense Training Shop:

I hope to get some more stuff up this weekend. Remember, I don't see a bit of profit, and these products are intended purely to inform the masses of the impending threat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work on the stickers, I will be ordering some shortly.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home