Monday, October 02, 2006

The Inevitability of loved ones

I'd like to apologize for the gap in posting over the last few days. In addition to the injuries I posted about, apparently I discombobulated my spine as well. I spent the weekend healing, and now back to posting:

The hard truth of the zombie apocalypse is that you will have to kill (re-kill) loved ones once they have been converted to the undead legions. No one wants to be faced with this inevitability, but unfortunately, it is something that must be dealt with. I recommend discussing this with your loved ones prior to the undead uprising. For example, I had a sit-down conversation with my significant other about how far I will not hesitate to kill him should he be converted. I also emphasized that I expected the same from him.

Most people do not want to become zombies, as this is a fate worse than death. I am sure that any reader here shares that sentiment. So you have to remember this when confronted with shooting a loved one in the head. The ghoul that is using the body of a loved one shares nothing besides appearance with the person you cared about. In order to preserve their memory it is best to kill the zombie-version as quickly as possible.

Of course, if you are with an individual who is having difficulty disposing of a zombie version of a loved one, the compassionate thing to do would be to dispatch of the zombie yourself so that your party member doesn't have to be faced with the guilt of re-killing a loved one.

There is no hard and fast advice for taking out the zombie versions of loved ones. The best advice that I have to give is to mentally prepare yourself for this post-apocalyptic fact of life. You will have to re-kill those that you care about. This is what you would want for a zombified version of yourself; you have a duty to deliver death to any zombie you encounter, loved or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home