Thursday, September 28, 2006

Great Comments

Verloren, thanks for bringing up The Zombie Infection Simulation. I've mentioned this program before but it always worth revisiting. Not only is it good for explaining the value of small, well-organized groups, but it also quite clearly demonstrates that the speed of the zombies themselves is inconsequential when compared with the speed of the transfer of the infection. So if you haven't already checked it out, give it a look...

Wozgog, you raise a number of good questions, several of which I've given a good amount of thought. I will address them when my brain is more effective and coherent... Unfortunately (or fortunately?), I had quite the workout today. I learned a new offensive maneuver called the "Ridge Hand" It took me a few times to get it right, but when I finally got it, man, what a great move, so much power...

However, the number of inaccurate attempts at the beginning left my hands in a less-than-perfect state. I'll sign off with a picture that will hopefully explain the number of typos in this post:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home