Monday, October 09, 2006

Drunken Master?

I am enjoying a beer at the moment. I do not drink often, just a beer here and there, and never to get drunk. I do this, in part because I am a strong believer in moderation, but also because the zombie menace may strike at any moment and being drunk will severely hamper survival.

I'm sure there are people out there who will argue that alcohol may have a calming effect that may make you better able to deal with the horrors that lie ahead. However, the effects that alcohol has on balance, judgment, and perhaps, most importantly reaction time, make it a serious detriment in a post-apocalyptic warzone. In a zombie-run world, there is no such thing as a drunken master.

In these pre-necropalyptic times, enjoy alcohol for what it is... a tasty beverage. Don't over-imbibe, lest the zombies strike.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm almost getting impatient for the day it finally happens and the Undead Denizons finally rise. Is this wrong?

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mcdermott in Day of the Dead did alright.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home