Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Necropalypse Dream

I had a dream last night about the explosion of the zombie menace. It happened right in my hometown. I was totally unprepared. I did everything wrong too. I tried to contact my family, I panicked, I had trouble killing zombies, it was a nightmare. I didn't die, but lots of people did. It was complete chaos. This dream has lead me to the conclusion that I am not ready for the necropalypse. While it is hard to mentally prepare for such circumstances, I have to be ready for the unexpected. I have to practice calming techniques, so I can maintain my cool when the zombie menace strikes.

I'm really tired today too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lack of updates tells me that you got the Xbox 360 and Dead Rising. I'll be over tonight.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home