Wednesday, December 13, 2006

What if?

As Justin and Mr. Bemis proposed, what if the zombie virus has come and gone with no apocalypse or any notice at all?

First, I don't think it is possible for the zombie virus to ever be totally squashed. That's the problem with the zombie menace, it's ever-present. Even if there was only one zombie that has come into existence only to be killed, the very presence of the zombie virus ensures that there will be more...

But, for the sake of argument, let's say that there is no uprising. I have to admit I will be a little disappointed, but my preparation can be applied to many non-zombie situations. For example, if genetically engineered dinosaurs managed to escape from their faraway island and run amok in the Midwest, I'd be more likely to survive, and possibly outwit even the smartest of Velociraptors. Or if radioactive mole-men burrowed their way to the surface in order to claim the earth for themselves, I'd be ready. In more practical circumstances, I am far more likely (statistically speaking) to thwart an assault, unscathed. So I will put all of my anti-zombie skills to use, whenever the situation calls for them.

But don't lose faith, Justin... the dead shall rise and we shall crush them!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am bringing you new readers. I linked your page from a buddies website. Keep up the good work.

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home