Wednesday, September 13, 2006

More Equipment

In response to Justin's suggestion of cleats... if they're comfortable, go for it. Cleats have the added bonus of being helpful for hiking. The spikes (and it would be better to go with metal spikes here) will easily break the skull if they make proper contact with enough force. Broken skull=broken brain=dead zombie.

Similarly, brass knuckles are also good. However, they fall under the "not legal" category, so I'll have to wait until after the zombie apocalypse to obtain them.

There are also lots of legal weapons that can be safely stashed in the car. For example, the crowbar (Captain Pryey), the tire iron, a rope with a weighted end (good for taking down zombies), my new cultivator, or even a simple broom stick. I always keep some supplies in my car, so I can leave at a moments notice.

Advice of the Day: Be aware of your surroundings, and what can function as a weapon, should the situation arise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home