Sunday, September 03, 2006

Continued Training

It occurs to me that I haven't been talking as much about my physical zombie training. In part, this is because my karate is on a temporary hiatus. The class, not my personal karate training. I have been practicing my kihons and katas, all the while imagining destroying my zombie foe. Moreover I have also been jogging again. On real terrain. Even though I haven't been jogging as much over the summer, I was quite pleased to discover my endurance is still there. I think I should start jogging with my supply backpack. The added weight from canned goods, water, and my beloved machete, should certainly provide for more realistic jogging from zombies.

Advice of the Day: While mental preparation is absolutely necessary to maintain your cool during the zombie strike, physical preparation should not be lax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home