Thursday, June 18, 2009

Reporting to duty

"There comes a time in every man's life when decisions have to be made.
Whether to toil, to labor, or just plain piss your days away"


As every pre-apolcalyptic zombie hunter discovers, there are times when your secular life overwhelms your higher calling. My absence is inexcusable. I am not going to try to explain it away, other than to say that my attentions were needed elsewhere. I apologize for neglecting my duties; I will attempt to resume a regular posting schedule.

Thank you to everyone who has wished me well, and inquired as to my well-being. I am happy to say that I am nearly recovered from my shoulder surgery (being able to lift my arm over my head is a wonderful ability). While I continue training on my own, I have changed my routine to accommodate my healing and reduce the likelihood of future injuries. The fragility of the human body has been made abundantly clear to me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hyrion said...

Excellent, welcome back!

Looking forward to your posts.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness your back, I was afraid that the worst had come to you. Then I had to worry about hesitating if I came across you in zombie form.

Kevin

6:21 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hey, good to see you're back in the swing of things. I'm glad to hear your recovery is going well.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home